Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Unemployed Again

had to tile it something.  I'm sitting watching HGTV wishing I had some more money.  I want new shelving in my place.  Not fancy stuff, just some sturdier stuff to replace some of what I've got.  I do have those cubbies and I love them.  I think I may paint them.  I just got a desk that I may paint too.  Have to wait till it stops raining though.  My  neighbor needs to do some painting too so we're probably going to have a little painting party.

I can't decide what to do will all my furniture.  I don't want to get rid of the nice chair I have but it takes up quite a bit of space.  I've been thinking of putting it in my bedroom but I don't know where in my room I'd put it as that space is kind of full too. 

Basically I like stuff but can't afford the second bedroom I need/want.  Plus I like living right next to my current neighbor.  So maybe it's a studio needed.  But then it's harder to get work done in the way I do it.  I'm sure there's a way, I just haven't figured it out yet.  I need to better organize the extra closet in my bedroom.

I also have to get rid of the stuff I don't need or want anymore.  I'm sure someone needs what I have and is willing to pay for it.  But how long am I willing to sit with this stuff in my place.  Well there is an arguement to be made that I've sat with it this long I can sit with it till I find it a new home.

Blah.

Hungry now.

No comments:

Post a Comment