Friday, April 1, 2011

First One

Ok, so here is the first post of my blog.  I'm sitting here watching Star Trek TNG discovering that Data shouldn't be allowed to date.  At least pre-emotion chip.    I really should make dinner and/or play with Lego.  I'm hungry and Lego is finding it hard to leave me alone.

The idea of having a drink is very appealing but I'm already quite tired and if I have any alcohol I'll only become more tired.  Same problem with the shower that sounds quite good.  I think I'll shower just before bed then I'll be able to fall asleep all worm and clean.  And full.  Once I get up from the couch to make food.

The problem is that if I make food I'll have to clean dishes.  Not only that but I'll have to clean dishes to even start to cook.  It's really annoying not having a dishwasher for the small every day stuff.  I don't mind washing the big pots and pans, but it's all the silverware and plates and bowls that get tedious, not to mention pile up in the sink. 

Ok, too hungry to ignore food anymore.  At least food is easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment